In this post, we’ll be showing you the top 7 best Glock 19 threaded barrels that get the highest ratings and offer some of the best values online.
When considering replacing the factory Glock 19 barrel with a threaded barrel, it’s important to pick the one that will perform reliably and suit your unique tastes.
With the Glock 19 platform, there is no lack of options to choose from when it comes to standard or threaded match barrels.
Whether you like custom colors, fluted barrels, stainless steel, or just plain black, we rounded up 7 awesome Glock 19 barrels with threads in every flavor!
Is it Worth Getting a Threaded Barrel?
One of the many decisions you have to make when purchasing a firearm is what type of barrel to get.
A threaded barrel can be used with a silencer or suppressor, which can make shooting your gun much quieter.
However, these devices add cost and weight to your weapon, so it’s important to weigh the pros and cons before making a decision.
If you’re someone who wants the ability to attach a suppressor or compensator to your Glock, these special-purpose barrels are definitely worth considering.
Silencers can help reduce recoil and minimize noise, which can make shooting your weapon much more enjoyable. Additionally, they can also help protect your hearing.
However, keep in mind that suppressors are not legal in all states, so be sure to check the laws in your area before purchasing one.
Our Top 7 Glock 19 Threaded Barrels
So, you’ve made up your mind and want to buy the best-rated threaded barrel you can buy for the money.
We deep dive to find all of the highest-rated Glock 19 threaded barrels we could find and included a wide range of colors, styles, and brands from the leaders in the aftermarket gun barrel space.
Without further ado, check out our top 7 picks.
- SilencerCo saw a need for high-quality pistol barrels, so we offered them.
- The threaded barrels, which are made from the same quality material as our other products, can withstand the most severe conditions.
- Made from 416R stainless steel, & finished in black Nitride (some models are still stainless).
- All SilencerCo threaded barrels include a thread protector.
SilencerCo makes some of the best barrels for the money and their latest offering is a testament to the fact that you don’t always have to spend a ton of money to get something good.
“Barrel was a perfect fit for my new glock. As far as I’m concerned Silencerco barrels are better than oem. This is the third one I’ve purchased and I couldn’t be happier! Silencerco barrels look nice and opticsplanet consistently has them for a good price too so I will definitely be buying more in the future. Thanks opticsplanet!“SaltyRifle16
- Faxon Firearms crafted these Pistol Barrels from 416-R stainless steel or 4150 steel for maximum durability
- Each barrel contains a salt bath nitride finish inside & out
- The Faxon Firearms G19 Drop-In Barrel is easy to install & fits like a glove.
- These barrels are button-rifled & fully stress-relieved for advanced precision.
We really like the classic look of Faxon barrels and their build quality is top-notch! We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend one of these to anyone looking for a simple design that blends in well with the stock Glock look.
“Great quality barrel for a great price. Fits, looks, and operates great. Placed inside a Factory barrel, and does just what I wanted it to. Works great with an aftermarket upper as well. The order was fulfilled quickly with great communication.“Farmer
- Griffin ATM (Advanced Threaded Match) Barrels are made from 416R stainless steel & billet machined to precise tolerances for maximum match performance.
- Five-axis machining is performed in one work holding all critical dimensions of the breech, ensuring a theoretically perfect geometrical relationship between the barrel, slide, & locking lug.
This sick-looking G19 Griffin Armament ATM threaded barrel with thread protector is a very high-grade upgrade for the Glock 19 platform and is currently 15% off with the coupon code “GRAB15” applied at checkout on Optics Planet, making this an even better deal at a great price!
“Great value right here. Fits great…slightly tighter fit than factory (which is good)…the micro comp doesnt take up much extra room…perfect setup…minimal costs…if you are looking for a great barrel…look no further…“ThatGuy
- Upgrade your handgun to dominate the range with this SGM Tactical Glock G19 Compatible Drop-In Match Grade Barrel.
- These Glock Barrels were made by SGM Tactical from tough 416R steel & can be finished in your choice of finish.
- SGM Tactical Glock 19 Compatible 9mm Barrels are stress-relieved.
- They also have an 11-Degree Target Crown for increased accuracy.
SMG Tactical makes some really affordable barrels and represents a great value pick for those on a tighter budget. Despite the low price, these barrels get great reviews!
“Best deal around, kind of disappointed it didn’t come with the thread protector but for price I can’t complain. The fit and finish are awesome and on point. Threading is as on point. Shipping as fast with no issue.“Oscar Rincon
- Wilson Combat Match-Grade Barrels have a reputation for being unsurpassed in quality & accuracy.
- This means your handgun will have the ability to achieve this incredible accuracy out of the box.
- Wilson Combat match barrels made from aircraft-grade stainless steel blanks are fully machined & heat-treated at R/C 40 to ensure maximum durability.
Wilson Combat makes some awesome 1911s and aftermarket barrels too! You can’t go wrong with this barrel because it’s worth every penny!
“Wilson makes quality stuff that you can trust to fit well and improve your firearm. They have great customer service and Optics planet has the good deals. Neither have let me down. I would recommend blue loc tite for the threaded version“JH
- Upgrade your Glock 19 9MM pistol to the L2D Combat Precision Match Series barrel upgrade.
- Drop-in threaded barrels are made to exact tolerances & include design enhancements in critical areas to improve lockup, fitment, & performance.
- L2D barrels have proprietary target crowns in both threaded & non-threaded versions.
These L2D custom-match barrels are for those looking to get that custom look and stand out from the rest. These aren’t just pretty to look at though… these are high-precision works of art!
“This barrel is TRUE match grade; its not just a marketing label. Cycles even the cheapest ammo seamlessly. The colors are vibrant af and it looks amazing with any setup. Worth the money, period! Before purchasing this I tried buying 2 others that were also chameleon painted and claiming to be match grade and they wouldn’t cycle anything but HP ammo. You won’t regret buying this barrel!“Smash
- Match-grade precision fluted drop-in barrel.
- Superior corrosion resistance & durability are achieved by CNC-machining the 1:10 twist / 6-groove rifling from 416R stainless steel billet.
- The durable barrier against wear & tear is created by low-temperature PVD coating. BORSLICK inner bore treatment resists carbon buildup & heat.
- The muzzle is crowned to the target.
Rival Arms offers a quality fluted barrel with threads and a thread protector for a very reasonable price. It looks like much more expensive options out there and can compete with some of the best!
Fit my g19 perfectly. Accurate and looks great. Have put 500rds through it so far with absolutely no issues also countless dry fire sessions. Finish seems to hold up well. I do recommend if you aren’t immediately going to use a can on you pistol to use some blue loctite on the barrel threads to retain the thread protector.CMyers
Bonus Glock 19 Threaded Barrel Picks
Here are some bonus Glock 19 threaded barrels that we also like and recommend. Rosco Manufacturing is known for making great AR-15 barrels and that expertise carries on to their lineup of excellent Glock barrels for very reasonable prices.
- Rosco Manufacturing's line of Glock barrels can be used as a match-grade drop-in option to enhance the accuracy & performance of any stock Glock pistol.
- All Bloodline Glock barrels made of 416R stainless are honed, polished, & Melonited.
Glock 19 Threaded Barrel FAQs
Continue reading for answers to more frequently asked questions regarding threaded barrels!
What is a Threaded Barrel Used For?
These purpose-built barrels are used to attach suppressors or compensators to handguns such as a Glock as well as many types of rifles.
A suppressor, also known as a silencer, is a device that attaches to the barrel of a firearm to reduce the noise and flash generated by firing the weapon.
Suppressors are legal in most countries but require special permits in the United States. Glock is one of the few manufacturers that produce handguns with threaded barrels.
Will Threading a Barrel Affect Accuracy?
When it comes to firearms, one of the most important things is accuracy. This is why many people choose to thread a barrel* on their gun (* you can’t do that with a Glock barrel since there is not enough barrel length past the slide to accommodate threads).
By doing so, they can attach a suppressor which will help them to be more accurate when shooting. However, some people are wondering if modified barrels actually affect accuracy at all.
There seem to be mixed opinions on this topic. Some people say that there is no difference in accuracy between guns with threaded and unthreaded barrels, while others claim that a barrel with threads makes a gun more accurate.
The truth is that there have been very few studies done on this topic, so it is hard to say for sure whether or not threaded versions affect accuracy.
However, from what we do know, it seems that there may be a small difference in accuracy between guns with these two barrel types.
Can You Shoot a Gun With a Thread Protector?
The answer to this question is yes, you can shoot a gun with a thread protector. A thread protector is a device that screws on the end of a barrel to protect the threads from damage.
It also helps keep out dirt and debris. Thread protectors are commonly used on threaded barrels of pistols, rifles, and shotguns. They are made from metal or plastic and come in a variety of sizes.
Does Glock 19 Gen 3 Have a Threaded Barrel?
The G19 Gen 3 pistol does not have a threaded barrel. This firearm was released in 2009 which was before Glock started making threaded barrels.
You can purchase an aftermarket threaded barrel for the Glock 19 Gen 3 at various price ranges, colors, and styles.
Can You Get Glock 19 With a Threaded Barrel?
As of 2015, Glock has 4 threaded barrel models: the G17TB, G19TB, G21SFTB, and G23TB. So, yes, you can get a G19 with threads on the barrel but these sell at a premium and may be hard to come by!
Each model is ready for quiet training and designed for home defense or covert operations. The G19 TB’s muzzle features European 13.5x1LH threading that allows for mounting a sound suppressor.